Plan the future of Netto with us and combine your passion with exciting new projects! We are looking for you as an IT Sr. Specialist (m/f/d) to provide strong support full-time, starting immediately and indefinitely, at our location in Berlin.
Here's what we offer you:
- A permanent full-time position with a 37-hour work week
- 30 days of vacation and special payments in the form of holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Improved work-life balance through (by the day) mobile office options and flexible working hours
- A living "you" culture
- Individual development opportunities and training
- Modern and accessible office building with excellent ecological balance
- Terraces and green outdoor areas for your little breaks in between
- Good public transportation connections and charging stations for your bicycle or vehicle
- Outdoor training area + showers and changing rooms
- Logistics hub - have your purchases delivered to work stress-free (+ refrigerated lockers)
- Employee discount on your purchases at Netto
- Discounted conditions with our well-being partner, Gympass
- Access to numerous discounts for selected online offers
- Subsidized employee restaurant
- The usual perks such as free fruit, water, coffee, and tea are also available with us
These will be your tasks:
- Monitoring and administration of the in-house IT infrastructure (Windows, Linux, VMware) and applications (MS SQL, MySQL, Veeam B&R, Zabbix)
- Execution or active participation in installations, troubleshooting, and projects, if necessary in collaboration with external service providers
- Support of employees on-site in all IT-related matters in second-level support
- User management and access rights setup
- Consulting and conceptual support for IT management in projects
This is what you bring:
- You have training in the commercial/technical field or equivalent professional experience in the IT field.
- You have already gained experience as an IT administrator.
- A solid interest in digitization and broad IT know-how are natural to you.
- Independent and structured work approach, as well as initiative and a sense of responsibility, are your strengths
In a nutshell - that's us:
We are Netto, the discount store with Danish roots and the mascot Scottie. You know us from around the corner. Our trademarks are our products, where we place special emphasis on regional sourcing. But did you also know that we have a large selection of party items with 2,400 articles that we continuously improve for you? That's how we boldly and agilely shape today's retail. We are close to our customers and almost anticipate their every wish. We see ourselves as a community and like to add a healthy dose of humour to our everyday work. What can we be for you? An employer with a future, where you can actively shape and develop yourself. Interested? Then apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.
We value and promote the diversity of our employees. Therefore, we welcome all applications - regardless of age, gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, worldview, disability, as well as sexual orientation and identity. Severely disabled individuals will be given preference if equally qualified.
Apply now via email to [email protected]
We are looking forward to meeting you.